Scotsman repaint almost done

Getting ready to head off to the shop to put the hood and tailgate on the '59 Scotsman. Then I can call the thing DONE! We got the '63 Hawk out yesterday for the first time in 3-4 years. Darn thing fired right up and still had (marginal) brakes on it. My grandad drove it to the gas station, and the water pump started leaking when he got back to the shop. Maybe we can get a new one on today and bleed the brakes. Soon enough we're gonna give it a makeover. A paint job in the original Ermine White hue with new seatcovers. The rest of the interior is all original and perfect. Only

66,000 original miles on the odometer. Man, do I sure miss riding in that car...

Matthew Burnette

Reply to
mbstude