Stude Videos

Well, Studebaker George stole me from the So. GA Chapter meeting and I'm staying at his place for a week. Get to play at his huge shop and maybe get a ride in the 38. Here's a couple videos of his stuff. One is going down the road in his

62 Daytona, the other is a walk through his junk yard. Maybe I can get one of going down the road in the 38. Sorry, no sound, just images.

?v=ghbkcxL8pNA Matthew

Reply to
mbstude