Studebaker buckboard on the Austin Craigslist.

I don't know anything about it, just saw the posting.

1903 Studebaker Buckboard - $2400 Reply to: snipped-for-privacy@craigslist.org Date: 2008-03-31, 1:36PM CDT

1903 Studebaker Buckboard, Springboard seat, covered wagon with original bows( hickory), new wheels (Amish) Shaves for one horse and T- Bar for Team. Perfect condition, also, single set of leather harness is available for $175. This wagon has been used in trail rides . I'ts fun and you can sleep in it in comfort.

  • Location: Hays County TEXAS * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 625313959

Reply to
Bigbob62