attention everyone. Key blanks availibility

just got a new wholesale key price recently.. if you want some of the aftermarket Stude keys, you might want to round up extra blanks to have on hand.

Basically prices went up 30 to 50% on cost of these blanks.. might want to grab before the places have to reorder. I was going through prices and got some now for Studes that are costing me over $1.50 each.. and some are NLA at all unless you find someone that has them on hand-they just quit making them.

--Shiva--

Reply to
me