STUDEBAKER VIDEO

Since my stupid illness, there are things I cannot compute or understand. SO. I up loaded a 212MB DVD file to my website. It is of the WNBC-TV 6 min story on the A&M Garage. If someone has the time, please download

and place it on You Tube or something and let me know if it works.

Thanks BG

Reply to
Bill Glass

downloadwww.bondobilly.com/VTS_02_1.VOBand place it on You Tube or something and

so how is Ellen responding to your "50 first dates" syndrome?

Reply to
oldcarfart

Ellen who?

Reply to