This is an interesting eBay item...

...who knows the whole story on this thing? Kinda neat, but who could verify it? Anybody know who owns it currently?

Bill Pressler Kent, OH

Reply to
billslark

Looks kind of neat but, the last I remember, tachometers did not measure miles per hour

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

That explains why the speedometers on Studebakers were off. The test meter is stuck on 15mph.

Reply to
Loy Daniel

You guys are too funny, really!

Loy, I remember posting a question here about three years ago, about getting one of my hardtop doors on my '63 Daytona to close easier. Your posted response:

"Q.: What's the difference between a '63 Daytona Hardtop and a Jehovah's Witness?

A.: You can close the door on a Jehovah's Witness!"

Wise guy...although so am I, so I thought it was hilarious!

Bill

Loy Daniel wrote:

billslark