thought of the day

REAL cars have chrome bumpers!!!

MY eyes arent BROWN

Reply to
Mertz Racing

My sister's XJ40 Jag was causing her problems (OK, so what;s new?). I suggested that she check out the retro model that came out about 1998

- S type.

She did, but didn't buy it - no chrome bumpers.

Karl

PS Someone broadsided the XK40; she is happy with a junior Lexus.

Note: XK40 never was an official title, but it's what nearly everybody call the "square headlamp" battleship of the 80s/ 90s

(The lights weren't square, either.)

OUT

Reply to
midlant