Totally OT- see if this video clip works for you

I'm getting ready to list my son's '79 Corvette on ebay. I made a little video clip (standing start, drive-by) that I'd like to use, but I don't know whether it will work. I'd be very grateful if someone would try it and let me know. Thanks, Paul Johnson

Paul Johnson

Paul - all I get is an error code, and then an audio clip of a car powering away. No video - sorry!

Reply to
zoombot

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

Paul, It worked for me through Road Runner.

Dustybob

Reply to
Dustybob

Reply to
HarryB

It kind of half worked for me. The audio was fine, but the video was jerky with a large piece missing right in the middle. Tim K.

HarryB wrote:

Reply to
GTtim

All I got was the slide bar that is usually at the bottom of a movie, which shows how far along the clip is. No video, no sound, nothing else.

Dave Lester Dave's Place Home of the Internationally Renowned Studebakers, 'Sheba and Goliath See pictures at

Dave's Place

Well. That was on my Zippity-Do-Da new lap top, running XP. On the old worn out 'puter in the shop, running '98, I got everything except the video.

That's progress fer ya!

Both computers did announce an error in opening the video.

Reply to
Dave's Place

Thanks guys. I'm thinking maybe it has to be run on Windows Media Player as that is what it seems to default to. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Worked just fine for me. Very clear and smooth 7 sec clip. I opened it with Real Player.

Reply to
Terry and Glenda

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt