Mirror Wanted.

Need a good inside rearview mirror for a 62 Lark. I know other years will fit, but I don't know the range. Would prefer a chrome one (don't everyone laugh at the same time) but will take a painted one. Does anyone have an extra one for sale? Ron

Reply to
Ron Butts

I thought these had been repro'd? maybe by SI? you want the square one, not the oval one.

nate

Reply to
N8N

Disregard post for mirror. SI has repro chrome ones for $45. I have one on the way. Ron

Reply to
Ron Butts

Guess you just lost $45 caus I bet that many of us have a couple of them mirrors sitting on a shelf.

Reply to
Studebaker Kid