TV program: Avanti (history of Studebaker centered around the Avanti)

Saw this the other day. It was 30 minutes and very good. The website offers a DVD ($19.95 or VHS for $14.95) plus shipping. Web site:

or call 800-335-7758. Cannot order on web site, at least I couldn't though it stated you could. But a phone order will work. Or, email me (only) for a less costly option.

Reply to
Don Smith

Just viewed the movie clip and looks ok. Could order it online either DVD or VHS for #19.95 + shipping. Thanks, always looking to fill my library. Dave B.

Reply to
mcavanti