Twist of events!

I have to take students into Manhattan on Thursday and Friday. Left my Imperial for some work, won't be ready till Wednesday. Guess what I have to drive for two days? Yup, the 57 Champion. You should see the looks I get from the other drivers. Especially the nasty ones who have to go around me, because they are all in a big hurry!! Flathead

Reply to
FlatheadGeo

the Imperial with the Grant steering wheel and bling wheels?

Reply to
oldcarfart

Yup, that one! Only the wheels are stock butterfly, snowflake, whatever the f they are called! Flathead

Reply to
FlatheadGeo