Vertical bracket that holds the grill on a 55 coupe together

This it the vertical bracket that ties the upper air deflector, the grill center and the lower air intake panel together, part no 308121. A few months ago I was looking for this this bracket and someone responded "If you find two, send me one" Not sure who was interested, but I have the print and it is easy to make this out of a sedan bracket (which I did), or you could probably fabricate it out of some 1" by 1/2" U channel. Whoever it was, let me know if you're interested in borrowing the print. Bill

Reply to
Bill Clark

That was probably me Bill. But, I no longer need it. I am putting a '53 front end on Leo. Jerry Forrester

Reply to
jerrystudebaker