Antique/Classic Autos.

Section in yesterday's local newspaper.

1965 Ford Mustang Coupe, 6 cylinder, automatic.Needs complete Restoration, not a rust bucket.$2500 601-939-0358

Chevrolet Impala '64 4DR V8 Runs Good, Must Sell $3,500 OBO 601-954-8556 /929-0053

Project Car Reduction. '71 GTO $3500, '52 Plymouth $850, '66 Chevy Panel $2500, '37 Hudson Sedan $2800, '65 Mustang $1,000, '91 GMC Sub, front cap $750, '79 Camaro $950, '86 Chevy front cap $550, '86 Ford Mustang $950 601-353-8873

At those prices, no doubt those vehicles need a lot of work on them.I might check out those two 1965 Ford Mustangs and that 1952 Plymouth, when I was in the Army at Scott Air Force Base,Illinois in 1963, I bought a 1950 Dodge car for $75.00 from a used car lot in Saint Lous.A couple of days (Friday) ago I saw a canary yellow mid 1960s Ford Mustang car sitting in a parking lot about three miles West of me.Back in the

1970s, I owned a 1964 1/2 Ford Mustang Pony car.The car was canary yellow, I repaired a gash that was in the left rear fender (I was working on that fender when news came on the radio that Elvis Presley had died) and I repainted the car canary yellow.The grill was torn and bent up, a guy had a good grill advertised in the newspaper for $15.00, I went over there and I bought the grill and I put it on the car.The car had a little red pony on each of the front fenders.I should have kept that car, it was in great condition.I also saw an old walk in panel van/truck parked in a garage last Friday.I didn't see any other vehicles at that residence, I might get over there later on this week, if anybody is there, I will ask them if the vehicle is for sale.It isn't a big walk in panel van/truck, It kind of looked to me like it has been sitting up for quite a while. cuhulin
Reply to
cuhulin

y'all interested in this ad in yesterdays auto classifiedes? and I quote the ad,,,,

351/408 Ford Complete Short Block w/Eagle Crank & Rods & Je/SRP Pistons, Rotating Assembly, asking $1700.Call (601) 373-4521 or (601) 857-0128 Unquote. cuhulin
Reply to
cuhulin

I am going to a discount tobacco store this coming Friday, for six cardboard cans of cig rollin tobacco.That house where I saw that old walk in/step in van truck parked catty corner in that house garage last Friday, is near there.I want to see what she looks like. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Grow your own. Its a lot cheaper and won't have all those carcinogens that the tobacco companies add.

50 seeds about $3.
Reply to
Paul

I am thinking about growing some Bamboo in my back yard.I want that Jungle effect. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin