Wonder if my 48 Bus. Coupe is a Dem. or Rep.

After reading the NG I was wondering which it was. It's a early 48 with the 47 trunk. But it has giving me nothing grief. Every thing I do to it goes bad. I garantee it will be a trailer queen I'm scared to drive it.

Reply to
studeluver

Sounds like an independent to me!

Hang in there, Carl, I think we all feel your pain. If it was easy, everybody would be doing it.

Reply to
Dave's Place