It's Not Easy... <OT>

Decided to kill some weeds/green briar, poison ivy, etc. yesterday.

Got out the pump-up spray rig, carefully measured out the correct amount of herbicide into the measuring cup. Filled the tank with three gallons of water, and commenced spraying. Walked all over the place, spraying this 'n that.

This afternoon, I'm cleaning up the shop. Pick up the measuring cup... and there is still 8 fl. oz. of herbicide in it.

I have just gently watered everything I wanted to kill.

Sigh.

Reply to
Dave's Place

Still got your pet squirrel? Or is he tacked to the wall already?

Lee

Reply to
61hawk

Now you know how I feel working on a 48 Bus. Coupe. I do that all the time any more. I bought 2 headlight gaskets last year and now I can't find them.

Reply to
studeluver

I had a weak moment, and released him far, far from here.

I asked #2 son to give his taxidermist a call for an estimate, but didn't hear back.

Reply to
Dave's Place

How's the car coming?

Reckon I'll see you Saturday at the Tulsa meet!

Reply to
Dave's Place

I'll see you saturday with a bunch of sad stories. And I've got a bunch. The car isn't doing to well. It's called cat scratches. My daughters cat got in the 48. And when I came in the garage she bailed out. Got both hind legs hung where the glass was suppose to be but not in yet and there she hung. Lucky she had been declawed. And I've got more sad stories.

Reply to
studeluver

Sounds like I'm gonna hafta buy you a beer! (Or two.)

Any Texicans headed this way for the meet?

Reply to
Dave's Place

I would in a heartbeat but one of your fellow Oklahomans told me that there have not been any road improvements heading toward Tulsa. Anyway...I gots too many things going on here to get loose.

Reply to
Loy Daniel

That is simply not true... the whole state highway system is constantly under construction!

We'll miss ya!

Big Bob?

Reply to
Dave's Place

It is looking like I will not be able to leave for SB in time to swing by Tulsa-bummer. BH

Reply to
Barry

Who's a silly boy then LOL!!!

Avantilover

Reply to
John Clements

Just consider it a "softening-up" run, to gain the weeds' confidence before you swoop in with the heavy stuff.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

Shucks! I was gonna talk your leg off!

Reply to
Dave's Place

Followed up with the heavy stuff last night.

Reply to
Dave's Place