You might be a redneck if...(OT)

You might be a redneck if you missed the turn to your house 'cause the house on the corner of the "main road" changed it's sign from "firewood for sale" to "worms for sale"... I sailed right on past it....still not used to the new house... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Here in the nortwestern part of PA I still see lots of signs of redneckery...

Redneckery...How's that for a word?

One of the local gas stations had a sign out front that read: "Freshest Snuff in Town"

As I drove down a country road one day I saw a kid riding his skateboard while wearig barn boots

A local bar advertises a special... for only $127 you get a bottle of Dom Perignon, two bags of chips and two beef jerkies...

Steve Grant a.k.a. the Madd Doodler

1881 Horse Drawn Grain Wagon 1928 Commander (sold) 1951 Champion Starlight Coupe 1959 Lark 2 door sedan (for sale) 1959 Lark 4 door sedan (for sale) 1963 Daytona 2 door hardtop 1965 Daytona (for sale)
Reply to
madd_doodler