04 Forester; prices in NY

How much should I be paying for a 04 Forester? I plan to buy in NYC (Staten Island Motors). If I look at the sticker price what percentage of that sticker price should I be paying? Is there anything else I should know? Are there charges that the dealer may try to run by me that I should not pay, and are there other legitimate charges (excluding state sales tax) that I should pay? Comments are appreciated! Ric

Reply to
RAJP53

Go to

Alan