'05 outback options?

All,

Is a navagation option (GPS) available on the '05 outback/ I see it on the Subaru-global web site but not on the Subaru US web site

thanks, Sherpa

Reply to
Sherpa

I dont think so. I just bought my '05 Outback last week. There is an empty spot (compartment) above the radio and my husband was asking what it was for. The salesguy said they were thinking of having an option of a GPS there for the '06 Outbacks. So maybe next year...

Reply to
kristen