1987 Subaru Wagon GL

I want to set up the engine to run e-85 or gas. Has anyone done this or have any ideas of what is required. Also I am willing to give up power for better milage, any ideas.

Reply to
Bo

you will get WORSE mileage (though perhaps still save money if E-85 is

30% or more cheaper than gas) and possibly damage fuel system components. There is at least one person at
that converted his soob to run E-85. Try searching there.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan