1990 Legacy

I have a 1990 leagacy that is give me a little problem. I it drives fine untill I'm going up a steep hill then it acts like it want's to die. It hasn't yet, but as my children say it can't beat an ant up the hill. Does anyone have any suggestion on what the problem could be? I thought, maybe the fuel filter but I am not sure.

Thank for any help!

Reply to
Edrina

CAT coverter pluuged up? When is the last time you replaced fuel and air filter? Or did a tune up? Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Reply to
Edrina

I had similar symptoms in another car...kept dying as I went uphill. I had the fuel filter replaced, and the fuel pumped checked out. Turned out to be some sugar someone dumped in my gas tank as a prank (cute, huh?). You might have your service station check to see if there is any sediment or foreign substance in your tank.

-Karen-

Edr> I have a 1990 leagacy that is give me a little problem. I it drives fine

Reply to
Karen Martin

Thanks, I didn't think of that. Do you know if you can unclog a CAT coverter?

Reply to
Edrina