1990 Subaru Legacy wagon in the Portland Oregon Area

1990 Subaru Legacy wagon, 2.2L boxer 4 cylinder engine, 5 speed manual trans, all wheel drive.

It runs very good for a car with 170k miles. It smokes when cold but stops after it warms up. The clutch is also weak and should be replaced soon. The body is mostly straight and the only rust is a little surface rust where the (red) paint is scraped away from one lower corner of the rear hatch. It was just licensed last month and the takes are good until Nov 05.

$800 obo

It's a nice car and I'm sorry to see it go but I don't have a place to work on it to fix it's few problems and I'm going to be buying a new Forester to replace it.

eMail me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Anthony