Subaru Legacy L 1990 FWD, not a wagon. Only $1000 or best offer.

Subaru Legacy L 1990 FWD. Not a wagon. Only $1000 or best offer. Pictures available.

184K highway miles. Car is in very good condition. Very strong engine. Great gas mileage. Automatic, power seats, power windows, door locks, and power mirrors. A/C still icy cold. Radio. 2.2L, overhead cam, 16 valve multi-port fuel injected. 130 horse powers, 137 torque. Please check
more information. You will not be disappointed. Hey, it's SUBARU! I am the second owner. The previous owner put a lot of new parts. Front and rear brakes are brand new. Registration paid until October 2005. I own this car for a year. My parents bought me a car with a lower mileage and with the airbags.

Please call 510-523-6398 or email: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. Car is located in Alameda, California, San Francisco/Oakland area

Reply to
art