2000 OBW Oxygen Sensor Recall

Does anyone have any info on an oxygen sensor recall for 2000 OBW's. I have 122k on my vehicle. The CEL diagnostics show that the oxygen sensor is failing, causing the computer to max out the lean fuel mixture. The engine idles rough. I'd like to be able to bring a copy of the recall to the dealer next week. Thanks.

Reply to
David Crist

Some brief searching seems to indicate it was a TSB which probably means if you are outside of the normal warranty and the emissions warranty, you are on your own.

try contatcing the dealer or someone with Alldata or email Joe at

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan