2002 Bean Wagon - 67K miles - which service next?

Is there anything major that should be replaced/repaired at this point? I got new brakes at 48K miles. I'm still riding on the original tires. I have the oil changed every 3K to 4K miles (although my last oil change was at 6500 miles and the oil change guy told me the oil was so clean it looked like they just put it in!).

Car seems to run great, still. Some cold mornings I have to crank it a little to get it started.

Is it time for a new timing belt? Is the battery at the end of its life after 4+ years?

Thanks, everyone for whatever insights you can offer.

Reply to
Deb

Flush and fill auto-tranny for certain. probably the same with the coolant BUT make D@MN sure an experienced soob mech does it and uses low-silicate glycol coolant too. Maybe flush the brake lines?

Check the manual or look at

or
for schedules.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Plugs and plug wires.

Reply to
flyfisher7

Thanks, Carl. I'll make sure they do all that.

Flyfish, what exactly are "plugs and plug wires?"

Reply to
Deb