2003 Forester buzzing from "D" pillar

The warmer weather is bringing out a new set of noises in my 2003 Forester X.

The one that is bugging me the most is a buzzing noise from the rear when I drive over rough pavement. It's hard for me to locate the noise while driving since it's all the way in the back. I tried removing stuff from the trunk to no avail.

While stationary, if I thump the "C" pillar (the one next to the rear passengers' head), a similar noise emanates from the "D" pillar.

Anyone know a solution to this one?

Anyone know how to remove the plastic panel covering the "D" pillar?

Richard

Reply to
Richard Chang