Subaru Rentals

Can anyone direct me to a car rental agency that will rent me a Subaru Outback for a week? I've called everyone local (Houston, TX at least the major names) and nothing. Does anyone have any leads for me? Thank You.

Reply to
Mitchell A Gonzales

I'd try calling a local (to where you want to rent) Subaru dealer. They might know who has some for rent.

Good luck.

-- Jack Gavin

Reply to
Jack Gavin

Thanks for the info. Denver is one of those places that I would expect to have a number of 4WD or AWD models since many of the rental cars are taken into the mountains in the winter.

-- Vic Roberts

Reply to
Victor Roberts

Reply to
ismlv

I just flew out to western Michigan to visit my sister. Rented a car in South Bend, IN, and all they had were Fords. Tonyrama '95 Outback

Reply to
tonyrama

Yes, you are really in Michigan now. I am a Michigander who was in = Seattle the early part of July. In my entire life, I couldn't have been = more surprised to see so many Subarus. Everywhere I looked there were = Outbacks and Foresters. They must be breeding out there. Here you see a = majority of American cars.

June

the

relatively low

I just flew out to western Michigan to visit my sister. Rented a car in South Bend, IN, and all they had were Fords. Tonyrama '95 Outback

Reply to
Diva

I was also in Seattle in July, and I noticed the same thing. In the

10 minutes that I waited in the hotel lobby for someone, I counted more Subies going through the intersection at 6th and Marion than there are in my entire community of Auburn, Alabama. My step-son lives near Olympia, WA, and he confirms that it's Subie haven. I even saw a lot of Legacy (not Outback) wagons, which are really rare in the southeastern U.S.

C. Brunner

Reply to
C. Brunner

Guess the people in Wisconsin and Washington know a good car. Here I am = in the minority.

June

Then they are breeding (and improving gene pool) here, in Madison, WI,=20 too. 10 years ago I could drive my Subie all day and not necessarily see =

another one. Now they are almost as ubiqitous as Hondas. Mostly Outbacks =

more and more Foresters and an occasional WRX.=20

DK

Reply to
Diva