2004 WRX - Blown heater motor $$$ fog lamp $$$

I was in Chicago last week the weather was warm (45 degrees) and very wet raining, inside of 3 hours the temp dropped to 20 degrees and everything froze up. I it blew both 15 amp fuses. We warmed the car up and put it in a garage and tried to replace the fuses, they blew again, result $525 to replace the blower motors (parts & labor)

A rock cracked the right fog lamp and I was astonished that it would tally $250... I am looking for used parts.

Reply to
Sam Soltan