2005 Forester: owner's manual has "VDC (if equipped)"

Just got a 2005 Forester XS in New Jersey, which I am very glad to have.

Looking thru the US/Canadian owner's maunual, I see page 3-16 talks about "Vehicle Dynamics Control warning light (if equipped)".

I didn't know VDC was even an option. I looked all over the Forester glossy brochure, the Consumer Reports price report, and my window sticker, but see no mention of it.

Maybe it is a Canada-only option? The manual makes mention of other Canada-specific displays and features, but has no special notation for VDC.

Reply to
Jack Gavin

Hello, Jack

In the 2005 model year, VDC was offered only on the Outback 3.0 R VDC Limited. It is standard on the 2006 B9 Tribeca. No info yet on other

2006 models.

Thanks!

Marc Sindell, Sales Rep Twin City Subaru Montpelier, Vermont

Reply to
marcus153