2006 Outback 3.0R VDC wagon dual climate control

Have a few questions...

  1. How does the passenger side sense things. I see the two sensor slots on the driver side of the center console, but, see no equivalent on the passenger side.

  1. It's been below freezing here (Denver, CO) lately--even as low as -13 F. But, even after the car was warmed up (temperature gauge well up from C), and the climate control set to 72 F or higher, when you first get in and turn on the car, it blasts you with cold air for about 3 minutes (control is at auto, arrows show are the straight and down ones) before shifting to heat from just the down arrow. I've tried turning the control up to 78, but no joy.

Other than that, it works pretty well...

Thanks.

Reply to
Bill Bradley

Bryan J. Lee

Nope, just on Auto. No buttons are pushed, beyond that one...

Reply to
Bill Bradley