Euro W116 Climate Controls

Hello all,

My climate controls are malfunctioning and was wondering if the US climate controls will just "plug and play"? TIA :-) 76 450SE

Reply to
CaptainW116

Would a photo of the two different climate controls help?US has push buttons and the Euro has twist knobs.

Reply to
CaptainW116

the push button assembly or the climate control system is malfunctional?

thank god we don't have that dodgy climate control system on our w116's in Australia ;)

Reply to
taxman

Simple answer is no, they are not compatible and will require a lot of work to complete. To add to this, you really don't want the push button type if you have the dials. The climate control servos are unreliable and expensive.

Now once you fit that turbo kit, you wont need it as you'll be going so fast :-)

Reply to
Al Abbasi

Thanks guys! That figures,I have many controls to use but they are all US type :-( .

Thats funny too Al :-)

Reply to
CaptainW116