2008 WRX &STI

So, we've all seen the prototype photos. How much do you guys think they will use from these protoypes? I feel the Impreza series has always been very unique, I mean even Mazda was ripping them off with their 5 series wagon. I hope they don't make a drastic change to look more ricey, scion'esque. People love their WRX's and it shows when the overwhelming negative feelings against the 06 model came out.

Whats your thoughts?

WRXTUNER