2015 Outback And Tinted Glass ?

Hello,
Saw the new 2015 Outback's today, and was a bit surprised to see that apparently all the glass was tinted to some exstent.
Salesman said that this is Standard; not an otion. Also, that it is the only way you could get one.
*True ?
The back glass seemed to be tinted more than the front-sides
Don't remember about the Windshield. *Is it tinted also ? If so, "lightly" ?
Do most folks like it being tinted ? Any thoughts on this would bew most appreciated.
Thanks, Bob
On 20/09/2014 6:31 PM, Bob wrote:

Yeah, I would prefer a bit of tinting on all glass, especially during the height of summer. But some jurisdictions have strict laws against tinting the front windows. That's why you often just see a little bit of tinting along the top of the windshields, and no tinting on the front side glass. I think in this case, they are pushing the limits of no-tinting, by using as light a tinting as possible.
    Yousuf Khan

Site Timeline