60K Mi Service on 97 Impreza

Bringing her in for the 60k Mi Service soon. On tap: timing belt, brake fluid, coolant. Anything else to look for? $400USD-good price?

TIA, Shamus in CO

Reply to
Shamus in CO

Sounds pricey to me.

Florian

Reply to
FFF

Reply to
Edward Hayes

you must be in California

Reply to
Dominic Richens

No I am in Florida

Reply to
Edward Hayes

Sorry, my mistake. According to

105kmiles on 2000 and later models, 60k miles on older models, except forCalifornia models where for some reason the interval is 105k miles?!?!

Reply to
Dominic Richens

Hi Ed,

Where are you at in FL? Southeast GA here...I've noted *few* Subaru's in my corner of the world...no dealers between Savannah and Jax, in fact.

Steve

04 WRX
Reply to
CompUser

Hi Steve: I'm in Cape Coral FL. about two hours south of Tampa on the west coast. eddie

Reply to
Edward Hayes

Doesn't a 97 Impreza have the 2.2L? The 2.2L has an earlier belt interval than the 2.5L.

Reply to
L. Kreh