95 Outback Legacy Vibration

Recently when I first accelerate the car it has a vibration but goes away once driving. Any ideas what it could be? Thanks Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Maybe it stops after orgasm.

Reply to
nospam

Driveshaft joints/carrier bearing/inner front CV joints/warped rotors/ belts in tire separating. I'd look real hard at the front CV axles.

Reply to
johninky

My 95 did the same, replaced front axle, all was better. This symptom is from the inner cv joint and might be difficult to pick which axle to replace if the outer cv isn't torn.

Reply to
John

OK thanks

Reply to