95 subaru legacy front brakes

I have 95 legacy wagon.After the car warms up,and I apply brake pressure, the front brakes vibrate heavily. The rotors are not warped and the pads are fine.I notice that one of the calipers has some play.I checked the bolts that hold it on, and they are tight.Maybe it is an anti-lock brake problem?

Reply to
snipes

It's nothing to do with anti-lock...check disc runout and hub runout, clean the disc mounting surface. Torque the wheel and drive some aggressive figure

8's then retorque. Clean and relube the caliper pins and also clean the caliper mounting surface. clean and lube every point where the pads contact the caliper , including the piston/s. TG
Reply to
TG