98 Legacy ABS Not Working But No ABS Light

I've got a 98 Legacy OBW with 170,000 miles on it. A couple times I'd noticed that the ABS doesn't seem to be functioning and decided to test it today by stepping hard on the brakes at about 30mph. Within a couple seconds, the right front wheel locked up. The strange thing is, I've never seen the ABS light come on in the car and when I did an OBD II test a couple weeks ago (for another reason, but I was still having the problem then) I didn't get any ABS error codes.

My rear rotors, pads, and calipers (they're really crusty looking) need replacement, but would this have any effect on the system? I'm going to order them on Monday and replace next Sunday. Does anyone have any suggestions of anything else I should check while I have the brake system apart? Any help is appreciated - Thanks.

-Sam

Reply to
greendoom