99 subaru outback 2.2 electrical problem

I was looking on the main fuse block, for a bad fuse. Turned out to be a fuse under the dash ( mirrors/ cig lighter). My problem is now my side lights ( in front) and brake lights, are flashing on/ off, every second , for 30 seconds. Then it stops for about 10 sec., and repeats. Will disconnecting the battery for an hour solve this, or is this a complicated electrical problem? Thx for any help.

Reply to
Ironsave

Edward Hayes

Yeah, my car did not come with one ( used). I found the button under the dash, that resets it. My problem is solved. :)

Reply to
Ironsave

Reply to
jimuntch