Outback "tire track" sticker?

Hey all...

The nifty "tire track" emblem on the back of my '95 Outback is peeling off. While I normally wouldn't care about a sticker, I always did like that one and am sad to see it go. Anyone ever replaced one of these, know how much it might cost, and have any tips on removing the remnants of the old one w/o damaging the paint?

Thanks

-Matt

Reply to
Hallraker

Lighter fluid is really good for removing adhesive from painted surfaces.

Reply to
Henry Paul

So's WD-40 if the adhesive hasn't cooked onto the paint. If it has, there's a 3-M product, General Purpose Adhesive Cleaner, part no. 08984, you should be able to find at an automotive paint supply store.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtright