Looking for Body Mods

Hi all,

I'm new and town and a new Subaru owner (the dream has finally come true).

Just picked up a 2000 Legacy L Wagon and am looking to do some body mods to it.

I have been having zero luck finding anything available on the web. I live in Winnipeg, MB and though there are lots of mod cars on the road out here, it's definitely not a Subaru town.

Looking for any help or advice.

Cheers

Reply to
wonderboy

If you're looking around for "body kits" or something along that line, I honestly don't think anything exists for the Legacy. At least, not anything readily available. Such things are usually made for "performance" vehicles or vehicles that are mass produced. Unfortunately, that year of Legacy is neither. ;) Then again, neither is my Legacy.

I do recall an issue of Sport Compact Car from some years back with a white Legacy wagon, it was a '95 to '97 model IIRC. The owner of the car was also the owner of a company that (I think) produced body kits and other accessories. That Subaru was his parts-hauler I guess, and he dressed it up with a body kit that even I thought looked pretty nice, and I normally dislike such things. I wish I could say I had more info about it, but I threw away all my old car magazines when I moved out.

FWIW, this might change with the recent introduction of higher performance Legacies in North America, by causing people to want to dress up their older Legacies, just as the introduction of the WRX made people think that my 135 HP Outback was fast. Or something like that.

-Matt

Reply to
Hallraker

Don't forget the fuzzy dice and undercar lighting...

- Greg

Reply to
Ignignokt