Aftermarket cruise control

Might any of you have first-hand experience with the use and/or installation of Rostra (sp?) cruise control kits on a Subaru. I'm considering installing one in our '94 Legacy.

Phil

Reply to
Phil Andrus

Might have been easier if you get one from an Legacy which already has Cruise Control - All you need is wire loom, button/switch and cruise actuator. Subaru wreckers should have them>

Reply to
Tristan