Anyone using Pirelli Scorpion STR's on an Outback?

Recently bought a set of Scorpion STR's, so far so good but waiting for some rain and snow to see how good they are.

Anyone tried them yet?

Reply to
Pete D

No but please keep posted, I would like to try them on my 04 OB. They come on the Volvo Cross Country and I drove one of those that came in as a trade in. That car had 30k on it and the tires had about 4/32 tread left so should have made 40 to 50k. I don't find then in the 225/60 size so I was going to go with 215/65 like I did with my Blizzak's.

Reply to
Greg