at JDpower, subaru ain't rated well.

it makes me a bit hesitated...... why impreza ain't rated well?!

Reply to
grape

Maybe cause they haven't commissioned (paid) JD Power to research, slice, dice and classify the numbers, until they've found some peculiar, narrow, meaningless category, that Subaru happens to lead all other manufacturers in (e.g., highest owner satisfaction among 30-38 year old males living east of the Mississippi, in homes with even-numbered addresses)?

Reply to
CompUser

Maybe cause they haven't commissioned (paid) JD Power to research, slice, dice and classify the numbers, until they've found some peculiar, narrow, meaningless category, that Subaru happens to lead all other manufacturers in (e.g., highest owner satisfaction among 30-38 year old males living east of the Mississippi, in homes with even-numbered addresses)?

....that have not been swept away by a hurricane....

Reply to
marcus153

Which JD Power study is this? I don't care much about initial quality, if that's the study. For one thing, I don't buy cars new. For another, how well it holds up over time matters a lot more than how many problems you have in the first 90 days, because, after all, 90 days is a short period of your total ownership.

Reply to
Tom Reingold