Beige :(

Is it just me, or is anybody else dissatisfied with the lack of choice in the color of the interior of the Foresters (US market)?

I don't really like beige very much, and unfortunately, nearly all of the 2006 Foresters seem to only come with a beige interior...

I think the black/blueish interior would look great with several of the colors, but nope, only beige :(

I'm not in the market for another Forester just yet, but the beige only really turns me off...

Reply to
Bart

my 04 has a light grey interior, it's alright but shows dirt easy. The worst is that the actual door handles are light grey and cloth no less!, dummmmmb.

Reply to
Grolsch

I wish I could have gotten beige in my Toyota pickup.

Beige would hide the mountain bike dirt that wipes off of me inside, much better than gray, the ONE color Toyota offered...

Reply to
B a r r y