Best place to replace windshield (with manufactored part) on my Legacy 2005

Would the best place to replace windshield (with manufactored part) for my Legacy 2005 be the dealer? BTW, I have been going to one (not the same oen I bought the car at) for all maintenance services.

Reply to
amanda

It may not NEED to be the dealer(who may very well subcontract the job anyway), but modern cars can have up to 40% of their structural integrity dependent on the glass components. In a crash, having glass competently installed can be critical.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

I have a referral from an auto body place; he said he would call the dealer to check the parts and get back to me. So far, no news but I was out. The dealer's service place would charge $ 150 for labor.

It's not a crash. A few days before X'Mas, some asshole put a fist on my windshield in front of me in the parking lot. He got away.

Reply to
amanda

My point was that, a poorly installed replacement could put your life at greater risk IF you are subsequently involved in a wreck. No 'low ball, fly-by-night' installation. Use someone with a good record.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Carl 1 Lucky Texan wrote: [..]

Ok.

Reply to
amanda

Hi,

Please tell me I'm wrong, or is she BAAACCCCKKKKK????

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtright

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!.....that made my day.........

Look BITCH! you hassled these people before and you crawl back again..... Something tells me you are stupid beyond belief. I bet you had that fist coming, you are lucky he didn't choke your ugly ass out. You deserved it! and I wish I could buy that man a beer! The answer to this is right in front of your turned up nose.....but you will never figure it out. If you had insurance, you could turn it over to them..but your the typical illegal alien. (Your education Visa is still expired). Fuck you Amanda! go back to your 3rd world country before 2007...we don't want/need you.

Reply to
Porgy Tirebiter

Speak for yourself. You do nto represent this ng. There are decent people in this ng and I come toa sk them. But I am not surprised that idiot like you try to get the attention the way you do. It just shows how boring your life is. I pity you but in this global economy, there is no room for shit brain like yours. Its just a fact. Live with it.

Reply to
amanda

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Nothing but a stupid ILLEGAL alien! snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Porgy Tirebiter

You dumb shit brain. Insurance dedutible is higher then the cost, Why should I bother with them?

You are not shit bran for nothing, are you?

Reply to
amanda

If you HAD insurance you would find out your are wrong....... But you don't...you are just another illegal alien sucking the American cow dry. FUCK OFF Amanda..you are a world class LOSER!

Reply to
Porgy Tirebiter