Brake Bulb

I have a 2000 Subaru Legacy Outback Limited Wagon. The passenger side brake bulb has blown out. I have a bulb for it but can't figure out how to change. I see an access door inside behind the brake light but don't see where the bulb is, See one cable going into it pulled it and it doesnt seem to go to a bulb.

Also, couldnt find a repair manual for a 2000 Subaru Legacy Outback Limited Wagon. Only see one for up to a 1998. Is there any manuals on the market?

Ed W.

Reply to
EWalsh

Try looking in the owners manual....I think it's all there..

Reply to
Jim L

I just looked at MY99 Outback Wagon. My Drivers side (RHD) brake light is in the tail light cluster. The cluster is removed by removing the 10mm nuts and pushing from the inside to out. this should then allow you to access the bulb.

Good luck. RUMBLOKE

Reply to
Brett & Emma