Accessing front signal lamps 98 Legacy Outback

I have a 1998 Subaru Legacy Outback. A front right directional signal lamp needs to be replaced, but I am not certain as to how to access it? Can someone provide me with some direction?

Thanks.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Rosell

Remove the screw holding the housing: this screw is on the extreme right of the cross-piece above the headlights, just above the outer edge of the headlight.

Pull the directional housing straight forward.

Reply to
BobN

Thanks.

RR