Brake Light

Thanks to 1 Lucky Texan for the advise regarding the brake fluid. I had the lines flushed out and new fluid put in and my problem went away. Also had the 100K service done and it's ready for another 150K

Reply to
Rick

Did you check the brake pads and replace them if they were low? This should be done before adding fluid so the reservoir does not overflow when new pads are installed and the pistons are retracted.

Reply to
mulder

" snipped-for-privacy@x.files" wrote in news:9vSdncVEI4CynfPNnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@megapath.net:

Sure did. I have plenty of pad left.