Cars prices in Canada and US - Comparison -

Hi,

I've found this blog that shows the price difference between US and Canadian cars (same models at both sides of the borders)... Often, the difference can reach the 10.000$... amazing! Knowing that our dollar is higher than the USD.

here's the link

griffa

I blame government - I blame government for every thing. In this case it is to counter the much cheaper cost of drugs in Canada ;)

Frank

Reply to
Frank