claiam and premium increase

The point is that most damage ocures at the point of impact.

Reply to
Keapon Laffin

I think that the people in this ng who claimed to be annoyed with me know know I am in the state if California of USA. Notice that I spelled the state name instaed of giving abbreviation.

Reply to
amanda992004

of car, type of tires, passengers & names,

I'd say that if I knew enough to include all that, I would already knew enough not to ask the original question.

Info was that I hit a curb (not to hard) and some dent and scarth on paint.

It wasn't helpful too much but it made me give info about my poliy number when asking my insurance company.

Guess what. I was about to make claim, but the lady told me to ask C S to make sure that it wouldn't compromise my god driving discount. So I did again and this time, the CS representative told me something different from yesterday.

A while later, I decided to call the claim and asked that exact same question and she told me that he's wrong and the previous info I got (from the knowledgeable lady) was correct.

Yesterday, I was talking on behalf of my sister with her insurance company to clearify her coverage and I asked this question. She was the one who said it's not set by insurance company. It's the same for ll. As long as the insurance pay less than 1000 (for the demage) after deductible, it won't increase ppremium in this state.

Are you some kind of uber-hotty, or is Daddy stinkin' rich?

What's that supposed to mean? I was talking about knowledge. Knowledge is power.

Reply to
amanda992004

Amada, the rules are simple. Post Subaru-specific questions here. If you can't do that, just unsubscribe and leave us all alone. We read this group because we want to share information about our *Subarus*, not our insurance, accidents, or legal entanglements.

If you can't play by the rules, please go away.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Amanda,

While we've TRIED to help you with Subaru specific topics, it seems you need to add a few more items of "knowledge" to your inventory, so let me help you if I can:

  1. This is a SUBARU group. We talk about Subies. While some conversations take interesting tangents, it's still Subarus that bring us here. Insurance, revocation of driving privileges, slams on the intelligence of the members--all are off topic and aren't generally appropriate, if they're tolerated at all.
  2. The people here are GENERALLY well-behaved, polite and helpful. But they ARE people, which means they have nerves, including a "last" one. Most will give some hints that a poster is getting close to the edge. Others may not, but ALL can become rather perturbed and less than polite if an offending poster doesn't seem to get the message to "fuggedaboudit."
  3. When you need legal advice, you consult an attorney. If he/she doesn't give you what you want, you get a new one. When you want insurance policies, information about same, claims info, etc., you consult an insurance company. If they don't give you what you want, you get a new one. If there's a serious problem with an insurance company, the State of California has an insurance commissioner to handle complaints. While his office may be reached thru the Internet, it's NOT available thru this newsgroup.
  4. The more one says about something, the more likely one will stick a foot in one's mouth. This seems especially noticeable when one is complaining.

I agree that knowledge is power, so let's condense this to empower you: you've been going on and on about something that's off topic, boring and hasn't improved your position with the group. If you want to talk about Subies, please stick around and talk about Subies. If you can't seem to keep your discussions to that subject, please take this new found knowledge and power yourself out of here!

Thank you!

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtright

Something tell me Amanda....you cant find your ass with both hands and a roadmap...... Your really getting boring......

Reply to
Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik

I am sure your insurance company will enjoy reading this in print here. Are you really this stupid or did someone send you here as a "test"?

Reply to
Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik

Wow..that's a long post. I may read all that later (Right now, I need to buy *the car*) ... may be after the semester but the way my luck has been, I may not have that luxury.

I really didn't intend to make this thread gets long but I don't think any logical person would agree that some people contribute to it as well. I understand that people have nerves but do some of these people really have to take it out on others which seem to be the case in usenet? My skin is thick now UNlike when I started posting (not with this username), coincidentally, around 9/11 in soc.culture.egypt to learn some ancient egyptian cutlure.

Anyway, I am curious to know whether anyone bought 2005 Subaru 2.5GT 4 Dr Sedan (utomatic) lately and HOW MUCH they paid for it, WHEN they bought it, and WHERE (state) was it bought. Since I got delayed in my purchase, I might as well wait a few weeks more till 2006 comes out which I heard would be end of July. [Not interested in buying 2.5i anymore for personal reason though would be curious about the price.]

I won't be surprised if people don't want to be respond in this thread.

Reply to
amanda992004

I meant starting the process of talking with dealers very soon .. and finalizing the deal by end of July.

Reply to
amanda992004

ENDING this thread.....by sharing how human beingsshould act but before I do that let me say that I was in a BIG hurry when I initiated the post in this thread, because I wanted to be over with all the crap and concentrate on things I wanted to do - I had a programing assignment due. Getting nowhere by rushing made me to just not rush anymore and just now I did a search and found out that there are people who posted insurance questions in the wrong group and that there are people who responded gently (like some people have done here). Sorry that I can't provide the link in order to prevent the troll from going to that newsgroup. l will only copy and past:

- - - - - - - - - - - -

- -

Boy, I think you are asking the wrong group of people here on the insurance industry newsgroup. Folks that participate here are some fine people in contributing their time but may be less than sympathetic with you most are in the insurance industry.

Locate a good trial lawyer in your area that specializes in personal injury work. The good ones will speak with you at no expense and will not be trying to get independently wealthy by representing you.

There is more to looking for a lawyer than choosing the one who has the biggest yellow page advertisement or the fanciest television ad. In addition lawyers who are general practioners doing all types of legal work like real estate, tax, corporate, estate planning, divorce, bankruptcy etc. may not be the best choice for your case.

Normally I work with established members of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America and the state's trial lawyers association. Not only are they good lawyers but also very caring people. They will talk with you for free and will not be trying to get independently wealthy on your case.

I founded

to help folks like you and your mother.One section of the site is a directory of screened plaintiff's lawyers - find one in your area.at
.

Best wishes & God Bless

Reply to
amanda992004

If I'm reading this right, she's had about 3 accidents in a month. She should be an insurance expert by now ;) Frank

Reply to
Frank Logullo

be an insurance expert by now ;)

You are NOT reading right. That's the problem with most people. I hope you are not a scientist by trade.

The accident are: 1)Curb hitting: mid 2004 (My fault) (2)Back Bumper and Trunk door damage: March 2005 (Not my fault: hit while parked in a the parking lot downtown) (3) Eggs thrown: April 2005 (by Teenagers - most are from the school across the street - who routinely play at the basketball court facing my condo; probably did it because my neighbor asked me to come along when she went and told them around noon one day that they should be at school; I got in the car right after that hence they knew my car? I moved 31/2 weeks ago) (4) Latest accident: May 2005 (Not my fault)

Only because of the last accident where the damage was "broken side view right mirror + body damage on the right bumper, right fender, front passenger side door (near the side mirror), rear passenger side door (the first contact with the other car) that I had NO choice but to learn about insurance coverage.

I reported only 4 and 1 in that order.

Reply to
amanda992004

They are not living off welfare to have time sitting all day long like you (partly probably because you can't get out of the chair easily with your 300 lb obese body) to be reading these posts.

Reply to
amanda992004

Oh Jeez Amanda.......you REALLY do give a whole new meaning to a "Bum Fuck"......... God damn I hope your better in bed than you are at spelling, reading, comprehension. Somehow I think spending time with you in the sack would be like screwing a corpse. Go away tubby, your cottage cheese between your legs and under your armpits is getting pretty rank. You will *NEVER* find a boyfriend/hubby/fuckbuddy smelling like limburger cheese...... Go to your "insurance" group and cry on their shoulder....keep it a secret....you don't want ME there HAHAHAHAHA......

Reply to
Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik

should be an insurance expert by now ;)

(1)Curb hitting: mid 2004 (My fault) BECAUSE YOU DROPPED YOUR HOT DOG IN YOUR LAP (2)Back Bumper and Trunk door damage: March 2005 (BECAUSE YOU PARKED LIKE AN ASSHOLE)) (3) Eggs thrown: April 2005 (BECAUSE YOU ARE THE NEIGHBORHOOD SNITCH AND NOSE) (4) Latest accident: May 2005 (BECAUSE YOU ARE A SHIT-MAGNET)

Oh PLEASE.......you can't drive any better than you understand and communicate here. You should be riding the bus, but they want to charge you TWO rider-passes because you take up TWO seats.

Reply to
Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik

should be an insurance expert by now ;)

You are right. I'm not reading right - there are 4 accidents in recent history. It is not important whose fault they were. What I am saying is that if you have had 4 fairly recent insurance company encounters, then you should know better.

And, yes, I am a scientist - a retired chemist still actively consulting. I also recall one of your dramas in sci.chem.

Drama queen is an apt discription of you ;(

Frank

Reply to
Frank Logullo

How can you be reading right to say about since insurance knows about only 2. I didn't even report about the eggs thrown (by teenagers) to the police. And you failed to differentiate between collison and comprehensive (vandalism). BTW, what's your definition of "recent"?

As for your recall on what you call the drama in sci.chem, if you are decent enough to aknowledge, you would acknowledge about the contributor there, i.e the anti-environment troll there. I hope you won't pretend like you don't know whom I am talking about. I think you were the one who apologized on behalf of that troll chemist who seems to think he is so entertaining.

Reply to
amanda992004

Reply to
Wandering Willy

There's a pattern to your posts: they're either off-topic or pose questions to which many answers are already available in archives. You're inciting flame wars in both instances and pushing worthwhile threads off the board. Please show some restraint. This isn't "Ask Jeeves." Sheesh.

Reply to
lkreh

Some folks would say, "troll".

Reply to