class I or II trailer hitch weight

Me needs a US style hitch (the modular type that you can plug just about anything else into) as opposed to the retarded euro style hitches usable only for towing a trailer.

Soo, how much does a class I or II hitch weigh? (I'm not asking about the weight the hitch can carry but rather how much the hitch itself and the mounting hardware weigh) Thinking how much would the freight outside the US would run me.

thanks

Reply to
AD

wow, um try emailing Jamie thru

. It will probably come with a wiring harness and a cute plastic plug/cover with SUBATU embossed on it. mine did. I'm surprised the drawbar style hitches are unavailable to you but....

My hitch was already installed as I ordered the car with it (and one or 2 other accessories) at the same time. I THINK the soob hitches are made by Etrailer but not sure.

good luck

1 Lucky Texan
Reply to
1 Lucky Texan

wow, um try emailing Jamie thru

. It will probably come with a wiring harness and a cute plastic plug/cover with SUBARU embossed on it. mine did. I'm surprised the drawbar style hitches are unavailable to you but....